Category: health and sport
Showing all 4 results
INSMART Bluetooth Smart Body Scale Compatible with Fitbit Samsung Health and MoreVista rápida € 69,90Select options
INSMART Bluetooth Smart Body Scale Compatible with Fitbit Samsung Health and More
• Track 15 body data on the “INSMART Health” app: Weight, BMI, Body Fat, Muscle Mass, Protein, Body Water, Visceral Fat, Bone Mass, BMR, Subcutaneous Fat, Fat Level, Body Type, lean body mass, standard weight.
• Use of the latest BIA technology (Bioimpedance Analysis).
• 6mm high-quality VA tempered glass plate and high-precision G-sensor.
• 4 high-precision sensors have a measurement scale of 0.2lb/0.05kg and a capacity of 180kg/28st/400lbs.
• Self-illuminated LED display provides clear reading at any angle.
• The main data of the INSMART Health app is synced with Samsung Health, Apple Health and Google Fit.
• A smart scale can be connected to multiple phones (not simultaneously).
• Unlimited users and shareable, you can share the scale with your family and share your achievements on social platforms.
• [APP COMPATIBLE] – For smartphones with Bluetooth 5.0 and iOS 8.0 / Android 6.0 or higher operating system.
• Technical details: Step-on technology / Automatic power on and off / 3 AAA batteries included / The unit of weight can be kg / lb / st / Approved by FCC, RoHS FDA, CE.
• Supports 15 kinds of languages: English, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
TWS Voulao Bluetooth stereo waterproof noise reduction headphones with sports microphoneVista rápida € 27,82 – € 34,80Select options
TWS Voulao Bluetooth stereo waterproof noise reduction headphones with sports microphone
1. Bluetooth V5.0, compatible with most Bluetooth devices and lower power consumption.
2. 500mAh charging case can fully charge 2 earphones about 5 times, offers more than 20 hours of music time.
3. IPX5 waterproof with technology, no need to worry about water and sweat anymore.
4. 13MMS dual drive units, enjoy 3D deep bass music sound.
5. Intelligent button control function, compatible with song switch, phone call and call voice assistant.
Accessory lists - sports headset:
2 * Bluetooth headphones
1 * charging case
1 * USB cable
1 * User's manual
3 * earphones (size S,M,L)
Pharmacy oximeter for children 1-12 years rechargeable pulse meterVista rápida € 36,28Select options
Pharmacy oximeter for children 1-12 years rechargeable pulse meter
Normal oxygen saturations are usually between 94 … 100%, but they also depend on age. If your child's saturation is too low, your child may need to move around to get more oxygen. If there are more symptoms, your child may need to see a doctor. Pharmacy oximeter is needed to measure saturation.
Normal heart rate varies depending on your age. Below is the normal heart rate by age, according to the National Institutes of Health (https://www.forbes.com/health/healthy-aging/normal-heart-rate-by-age/).
AGE NORMAL RESTING HEART RATE
Newborns 0 to 1 month 70 to 190 bpm
Babies 1 to 11 months 80 to 160 bpm
Children 1 to 2 years old 80 to 130 bpm
Children 3 to 4 years old 80 to 120 bpm
Children 5 to 6 years old 75 to 115 bpm
Children 7 to 9 years old 70 to 110 bpm
Children 10 years and older and adults (including the elderly) 60 to 100 bpm
Athletes in optimal conditions 40 to 60 bpm
It's also important to know your normal "maximum" heart rate during vigorous activity and your "target" heart rate for your age.
To find your normal maximum heart rate, subtract your age from 220.
Meanwhile, your target heart rate should be about 50% to 70% of your maximum heart rate during moderate-intensity activities like walking. During more intense activity, such as working out, running, or working out with weights, your target heart rate should be about 70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate.
Oximeter pharmacy blood oxygen meter YONKERVista rápida € 23,35Select options
Oximeter pharmacy blood oxygen meter YONKER
Normal oxygen saturation readings should show between 95% and 100% (SpO2). If the readings show below 92% (SpO2), you should immediately consult a doctor.
What finger to use on a pulse oximeter? According to studies, the middle finger of the right hand shows the best results. Be sure to remove nail polish and avoid using it with cold fingers, as the readings may not display correctly.
Accuracy is the key factor to consider when purchasing any medical equipment. In terms of features, you look for ones that have a bright and clear display, are made of good durable material, some are water resistant, and it's a plus if they also give heart rate readings.